Today’s students are more at risk online than any previous generation. They have often lived their lives out loud and online in a post-private world. This often makes them immune to a deeper understanding of how their online instincts and impulses may leave them at risk in so many ways, sometimes with lifelong consequences. Youth often seem immune to the critical idea that their digital footprint begins to grow from the very moment they independently explore online. That’s where we come in. We align our curriculum to the essence of digital citizenship, information literacy and personal cybersecurity.
Empowering Students to Improved Cyber Hygiene & Data Care
- Targeted for students in grades 7 – 12
- Uses engaging, age-appropriate and diverse characters reacting to real-world examples to empower students to make wiser choices online
- Playful and inclusive environment for students to explore both teacher-led classroom discussions and online curriculum
- Intuitive dashboard with video and application based learning tools
- The learning journey begins with our myQ Style Assessment, which helps students understand how their personality drives their online instincts and impulses and helps promote self-awareness
- Our four-quadrant behavioral model deepens student engagement and encourages deeper application of learning with our style-aligned, personalized and curated content