The programs linked below meet the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.asaecenter.org/cae.
Program 1: Cybersecurity Fundamentals (1.5Hrs)
Discover our unique psychology-based approach to cybersecurity and how it helps protect you and your organization better than generic training alternatives. This program covers the following cybersecurity essentials:
- myQ + Core Awareness: This is Us
- Social Engineering and Phishing
- Password and Authentication
- Data Care and Privacy
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
"We have completed the first phase of our training program with cyberconIQ and have received very positive feedback from our staff. They found the assessment and personalized training to be very useful, helping them to be more aware of security risks based on their personal risk style. I think this is a great platform and have recommended it to other security professionals."Carlos Caraveo, Director Security & Privacy, BC Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure
"We found cyberconIQ's cybersecurity awareness solution very unique an effective. Our employees are more cyber aware online and more engaged in both their professional and their personal lives."Karla Paige Hackworth, Human Resources Director, Renova Health
myQ Risk-Style Assessment
- Your learning journey begins with our myQ questionnaire, which helps individuals understand how their personality drives their online instincts and impulses and helps promote self-awareness
- Our four-quadrant behavioral model deepens user engagement and encourages deeper application of learning with our Style-Aligned®, personalized and curated cybersecurity content